12 leads and pacemaker recognition through coupled hardware with digital convolution filter. 4,3′ LCD, colour, backlit. USB connection for easy and comfortable data extraction.
- Shipping: Free Shipping
- Delivery Time: 5 – 10 Days
ECG machines offer complete ECG recording meeting or exceeding the strictest standards for clinical applications and interpretations.
You can easily connect it to a simple computing environment and it allows the transfer of the ECG and the PDF file simply by using a USB connection (no need to configure advanced computing environments.)
The ECG100S offers a complete and intuitive user interface. Special buttons provide instant access to the main functions.
The primary operations (ID, manual or automatic ECG) and the speed of the setup menu allow you to preset the user storage mode. The large screen lets you preview the ECG for a safe and rapid recording.
- Next-generation input circuits that ensure the high quality and stability of the traces, the accuracy of measurements, the fast and accurate ECG recording.
- High signal quality, exceeding the strictest ECG acquisition (AAMI, ANSI, AHA, ACC) standards.
- Interpretation algorithm developed at the University of Glasgow (optional), which ensures the best performance in the analysis of resting ECG.
- Connectivity options (USB).
- Export formats SCP, PDF.
- Large high-quality color screen displays lead in real-time, for the safe and rapid acquisition of the trace.
- Easy to use with an intuitive user interface. Full alphanumeric keyboard with programmable keys.
|ECG leads||12-leads (I, II, III, aVR-L-F, V1-6)|
|CMRR||> 110 dB|
|DC inlet impedance||100 MΩ|
|A/D converter||24 bit, 32 kHz|
|Sample rate||500 samples/second/channel|
|A/D conversion||20 bit|
|Dynamic range||0.05 – 150 Hz|
|Pacemaker recognition||Hardware detection coupled with convolution digital filtering.
Filters: Diagnostic fully digital high pass filter. Adaptive digital filter (50/60 Hz). Digital low pass filter at 25 and 40 Hz (only for display and printing)
|Defibrillation protection||AAMI/IEC Standard|
|Front-end performance||ANSI/AAMI IEC 60601-2-25:2011|
|Safety||EN 60601-1 internal power equipment – Class I on external AC/DC power supply
|Internal memory||100 ECG|
|Display||color LCD 4.3″ backlit|
|Languages||Spanish, French, English, German, Italian, Russian, Polish, Turkish and Czech.|
|Thermal printer||8 dot/mm; 108 mm; z-fold 100 x 150 mm|
|Manual print||3, 6 channels; 5,10,25,50 mm/sec|
|Auto print||3, 3+1, 6 channels; Standard or Cabrera. Patient data, ECG global measurements, optional interpretation (Glasgow University – Prof.MacFarlane) Adult, Pediatric, STEMI|
|Keyboard||Mechanical keypad with alphanumeric keys and special function keys|
|Patient cable||Standard 15D, 10 wires|
|Export formats||SCP, PDF|
|Electric supply||Medical grade AC power supply ( 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz)|
|Internal battery||Recharging time: 4 hours to 85% of full charge
Duration: more than 500 ECGs
|Dimensions||285 x 204 x 65 mm|
- 1 patient cable IEC 10 wires
- 1 set of 10 tabs adapters
- 100 tab electrodes
- 1 anti-dust cover
- 1 paper package ecg Z-FOLD 100x150mm x 180 sheets
- 1 power cable
- 1 ECG ruler
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for all our products. This means the price you see on this page is the price you will pay at checkout. No additional cost will be added.
- Processing and Delivery: Most orders are processed within 24 hours if in stock. Delivery time for most orders is 7 – 14 business days. However, some of our products especially pillows, cushions and wedges are delivered with 5 business days if they are in stock. Please check individual product page for delivery time.
- Out of Stock Orders: Sometimes, products can be out of stock even when they show they are in stock on our website. If you place an order and the product is out of stock, we will notify you immediately and inform you how long it would take for the item to be back in stock and shipped. You will have the option to either wait or have your payment refunded.
- Possible Delayed Shipping: On some products on our website, we have noted that shipping may be delayed. Please ask us before purchasing such products to ensure they are in stock.