Mini Linear Color WiFi Ultrasound Scanner with Needle Guide
Color Doppler Mini Linear WiFi Ultrasound Scanner with Needle Guide
Frequency : 10 MHZ / 12MHz / 14 MHz.
Depth : 20mm ~ 55mm.
Battery Last : 3 hours (Scan Mode) – 6 Hours (freeze mode)
Application : PICC Line Insertion, Thyroid, Breast, Vascular, Nerve, MSK (Musculoskeletal), IV intraveineous injection and plastic surgery, Joint Injections.
Certifications : FDA CLEARED, CE, ISO13485.
- Shipping: Free Shipping
- Delivery Time: 7 – 14 Days
Mini Linear Color WiFi Ultrasound Scanner
Mini Linear Color WiFi Ultrasound Scanner 10-12-14 MHz, has many benefits from reducing puncture complications to increasing patient satisfaction. This device has helped Doctors and specialists from primary to secondary care to master Joint injections and Musculoskeletal. Thus, providing more accurate needle placement in all the body joints; shoulder, elbow, hand and wrist, hip, knee, ankle and foot.
An advantage of Mini Linear Color WiFi Ultrasound Scanner 10-12-14 MHz, guided procedures is the control of the needle insertion path and, if needed, the possibility to modify the needle depth or angle without the risk of damaging adjacent structures.
Mini Linear Color WiFi Ultrasound Scanner 10-12-14 MHz, has decomplicated various procedures such as peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC), intraveineous injection (IV), vein finder prior to injection, joint injections and Musculoskeletal. Ultrasound-guided injections allow the practitioner to visualize the needle in real time as it enters the body and traverses to the desired location. This assures that the medication is accurately injected at the intended site.
Despite good intentions, even in the most experienced hands, blind (injections performed without imaging) injections are not 100% accurate and in some joints accuracy is as low as 30%-40%. With ultrasound guidance the accuracy of nearly every joint injection exceeds 90% and approaches 100% in many. Moreover, the device has a platform that is heavily software-based.
The Mini Linear Color WiFi Ultrasound Scanner 10-12-14 MHz, provides you with wireless Freedom as it connects to your tablet, smartphone, and it is iOS and Android compatible to give superior Image quality. Doctors use the ultrasound to help guide a biopsy needle, anesthesia, in plastic surgeries, Oncology, musculoskeletal diagnosis, Emergency Medical Services (EMS), internal medicine, sports medicine, in skin care and beauty clinics and offices, emergency, veterinaries , by Anesthesiologists (They use it for venipuncture and Peripheral nerve block (PNB), PICC Peripherally inserted central catheters, BPB Brachial plexus blocks, central venous catheter (CVC), chronic pain, Insertion of percutaneous hemodialysis catheters ….), Urologists, clinic researchers as well as General practitioners.
Thanks to its light and small design it is easy to carry and fits right into your pocket. High resolution ultrasound images and High intensity focused digital. It comes with needle guide holder. Hence, it can be directly set to the guide pin frame (if needed). Coupled with the software that can quickly locate the depth and diameter of puncture’s navigation.
Mini Linear Color WiFi Ultrasound Scanner can provide both qualitative and quantitative data. In the whole arena of Aesthetics & Wellness, energy medicine, physiological medicine.
Physicians use the portable ultrasound to help guide a biopsy needle, anesthesia, plastic surgeries, PICC, musculoskeletal, for intravenous injection (IV), vein finder prior to injection and other interventions. Ultrasound guidance for needle placement leading to injection accuracy.
Linear Ultrasound Scanner, enables clinicians and patients to see the impact of treatments often before visual signs are apparent. Further, can be a powerful marketing tool for any aesthetics center, as they are able to show the impact of treatments in a new way and retain records for future visits.
Since it provides more accurate needle placement for professional procedures. This Mini Linear Ultrasound scanner is highly used in skin care and beauty clinics and anesthetists.
- Works on iOS or Android (Tablet or Smartphone).
- Built-in and replaceable battery.
- Advanced digital imaging technology, superior image quality.
- High cost-effective.
- Wireless connectivity, easy to operate.
- Small light and easy to carry.
- Useful in emergency, clinic, plastic surgeries, EMS, anesthesia, MSK, joint injection, Acupuncture, abscesses, The insertion of the arterial lines, energy medicine, physiological medicine, naturopathy and integrative medicine, for IV (intravenous injection), vein finder prior to injection, skin care, beauty clinics and offices outdoor/indoor, beauticians and vet inspections.
- Intelligent terminal platform, powerful expansion functions on application, storage, communication and printing.
- Scan mode : Electronic array.
- Display mode : B, B/M.
- Frequency : 10MHz / 12MHz / 14MHz.
- Depth : 20mm~55mm.
- Measure : position and radius of blood pipe, distance, area and obstetrics.
- Battery last : 3 hours.
- Dimension : 156mm×60mm×20mm.
- Weight : 250 gram.
- WiFi type : 802.11g/20MHz/2.4G/54Mbps.
- Work OS : Apple iOS and Android.
- Image frame rate : 12f/s.
Benefits of Mini liner pocket ultrasound:
- Improves needle placement and injection accuracy. Consequently improving patient-reported clinical outcomes and cost-effectiveness.
- Provides control of the needle insertion path, needle depth or angle without the risk of damaging adjacent structures.
- Ruling out out joint infection or gout for joint aspirations.
- Help determine which structures are generating the patient’s pain.
- Managing inflammatory and degenerative conditions.
- Assuring that the medication is accurately injected at the intended site.
Injections can be beneficial for both the diagnostic and therapeutic treatment of a variety of problems involving the hip, shoulder, and knee…
Despite good intentions, even in the most experienced hands, blind (injections performed without imaging) injections are not 100% accurate and in some joints accuracy is as low as 30%-40%. With ultrasound guidance the accuracy of nearly every joint injection exceeds 90% and approaches 100% in many.
12 Months + Optional 5 years warranty. Please ask us. During the warranty period, if there is any quality problem, you can send back the product for repair.