Peaksonic Handheld Bladder Ultrasound Scanner + Printer
£3,996.19 – £4,775.79
PeakSonic Handheld Bladder Ultrasound Scanner + Printer
PeakSonic M1 is a handheld portable bladder volume instrument, which can be applied in Surgery, Emergency, ICU, Obstetrics, Gynecology, radiotherapy and nursing homes. It can provide the basis for clinical catheterization, evaluates the post-void residual after patient urination, and helps to make an auxiliary diagnosis on bladder and kidney diseases. It is also suitable for patients with lower body disability or loss of auto-urination function to confirm the proper timing of urination.
- Shipping: Free Shipping
- Delivery Time: 5 – 14 Days
PeakSonic M Series Handheld Bladder Ultrasound Scanner + Printer
PeakSonic M Series Bladder Volume Instrument is a handheld, portable and non-invasive instrument that quickly, accurately measures urinary bladder volume and post-void residual (PVR) with 2D/3D ultrasound. The system integrates handheld structure, host and probe.
The scanner can be applied in Surgery, Emergency, ICU, Obstetrics, Gynecology, radiotherapy and nursing homes. It can provide the basis for clinical catheterization, evaluates the post-void residual after patient urination, and helps to make an auxiliary diagnosis on bladder and kidney diseases. It is also suitable for patients with lower body disability or loss of auto-urination function to confirm the proper timing of urination.
|M1 & M1-W Models||M2 & M2-W Model|
Advantages of the Bladder Ultrasound Scanner + Printer:
- Noninvasive urinary bladder volume measurement.
- Two modes selection: Easy and Expert Mode.
- Rapid scanning measurement result available within a few seconds.
- Easy to learn and use. Quick and precise bladder scan can be easily accomplished.
- One bladder scan image, patient information and bladder volume values are printable.
- User friendly capacitive touch screen.
- Built-in TF storage card.
- Voice annotation function available.
- Multiple language selection.
- Integrated fully sealed probe and host with 2.4-inch LCD display and touch screen.
- Big data storage space: more than 10,000 cases can be stored.
- Chargeable battery, light-weighted, easy to carry, long operation and standby time.
- Patient information management software installed for reviewing, editing and printing.
- Patient history information review (only available with M1-W).
- WIFI connection to computer (only available with M1-W).
- Reduce unnecessary catheterization.
- Prevent CAUTI (Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infection).
- Identify different types of urinary incontinence to determine the proper nursing.
- Beneficial for the post-operative recovery.
- Cost efficiency and save inspection time.
- No calibration required.
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for all our products. This means the price you see on this page is the price you will pay at checkout. No additional cost will be added.
- Processing and Delivery: Most orders are processed within 24 hours if in stock. Delivery time for most orders is 7 – 14 business days. However, some of our products are delivered within 5 business days if they are in stock. Please check individual product page for delivery time.
- Out of Stock Orders: Sometimes, products can be out of stock even when they show they are in stock on our website. If you place an order and the product is out of stock, we will notify you immediately and inform you how long it would take for the item to be back in stock and shipped. You will have the option to either wait or have your payment refunded.
- Possible Delayed Shipping: On some products on our website, we have noted that shipping may be delayed. Please ask us before purchasing such products to ensure they are in stock.
- Delivery Countries: With the exception of our Ultrasound Scanners, which we can deliver to most countries in the World, all our products are only delivered within the UK. If in doubt please ask us.