Peaksonic M4 Handheld Bladder Scanner + Printer
PeakSonic M4 Handheld Bladder Scanner + Printer
PeakSonic M4 handheld bladder scanner is a portable bladder volume instrument, which can be applied in Surgery, Emergency, ICU, Obstetrics, Gynecology, radiotherapy and nursing homes. It can provide the basis for clinical catheterization, evaluates the post-void residual after patient urination, and helps to make an auxiliary diagnosis on bladder and kidney diseases. It is also suitable for patients with lower body disability or loss of auto-urination function to confirm the proper timing of urination.
- Shipping: Free Shipping
- Delivery Time: 15 – 30 Days
PeakSonic M4 Handheld Bladder Scanner + Printer
PeakSonic BladderView M4 is a handheld portable bladder volume instrument, which can be applied in the department of Surgery, Emergency, ICU, Obstetric, Gynecology, Radiotherapy, Home and Nursing home.
PeakSonic BladderView M Series Bladder Volume Instrument is a non-invasive instrument that quickly and accurately measures urinary bladder volume and post-void residual (PVR) with 3D ultrasound. The system integrates handheld structure with phone or tablet PC.
It provides the basis for clinical catheterization, evaluates the post-void residual after patient urination, and helps to make auxiliary diagnosis on the bladder and kidney diseases. It is also suitable for patients of lower body disability or loss of auto-urination function, to confirm the proper timing of urination.
|Modes of scan||3D scan|
|Display & control||Self-adapting|
|Operation Mode||Easy, Expert & Intelligence mode|
|Language selection||Multiple language|
|Battery capacity||2400 mAh|
|Print mode||Bluetooth printing|
|Data storage||Internal storage on phone or tablet PC|
|Continuous scanning time||2 hrs 20 min|
|Stand by||> 4 hrs 20 min|
Features and Benefits
PeakSonic M4 is a noninvasive bladder volume instrument developed by applying 3D ultrasound imaging technology and measurement principle. The key components of the device are a probe and a smartphone or a tablet PC.
- Noninvasive urinary bladder volume measurement.
- Three modes selection: Easy, Expert and Intelligence Mode.
- Rapid scanning measurement result available within a few seconds.
- Easy to learn and use. Quick and precise bladder scan can be easily accomplished.
- Two orthorhombic images, patient information and bladder volume values are printable.
- User friendly capacitive touch screen.
- Perform 3D imaging of bladder volume.
- Internal storage on tablet PC or mobile phone.
- Bladder volume preset alert.
- Multiple language selection.
- Big data storage space: more than 10,000 cases can be stored.
- Chargeable battery, light-weighted, easy to carry, long operation and standby time.
- Patient information management software installed for reviewing, editing and printing.
- Patient history information review.
- WIFI connection to tablet PC or mobile phone.
- Prevent CAUTI (Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infection)
- Identify the different types of urinary incontinence to determine the proper nursing.
- Beneficial for post-operative recovery.
- Cost efficiency and save inspection time.
- No calibration required.
Modes selection: Easy, Expert and Intelligence. Expert mode is the default. When performing a pre-scan, the operator will observe the following exam results:
PeakSonic M4 bladder scanner is connected with mobile phone or tablet through WiFi, and image and data are displayed through APP. Standard trolley is used in hospitals. It has innovative intelligence mode, 3D scanning, easy operation, large amount of data storage, historical data review, wireless transmission and other functions. M4 is the most comprehensive portable bladder volume instrument on the market, which can transmit images and data wirelessly.
M3, M4, M4 (Includes Samsung tablet and trolley)
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for all our products. This means the price you see on this page is the price you will pay at checkout. No additional cost will be added.
- Processing and Delivery: Most orders are processed within 24 hours if in stock. Delivery time for most orders is 7 – 14 business days. However, some of our products are delivered within 5 business days if they are in stock. Please check individual product page for delivery time.
- Out of Stock Orders: Sometimes, products can be out of stock even when they show they are in stock on our website. If you place an order and the product is out of stock, we will notify you immediately and inform you how long it would take for the item to be back in stock and shipped. You will have the option to either wait or have your payment refunded.
- Possible Delayed Shipping: On some products on our website, we have noted that shipping may be delayed. Please ask us before purchasing such products to ensure they are in stock.
- Delivery Countries: With the exception of our Ultrasound Scanners, which we can deliver to most countries in the World, all our products are only delivered within the UK. If in doubt please ask us.