Veterinary Vital Signs Monitor
Veterinary Vital Signs Monitor
Portable vital signs monitor to determine the status of a patient and detecting possible abnormalities. It is recommended for veterinary clinics where it is necessary to watch different parameters of the dog, cat, or horse.
- Shipping: Free Shipping
- Delivery Time: 5 – 10 Days
Veterinary Vital Signs Monitor
This vital signs monitor is intended for special procedures in laboratories or for veterinary clinics where monitoring systems are needed.
Heart/pulse rate: measures with the parameters ECG, oximetry, and noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP).
- The monitor provides the continuous process of 5 lead ECG, with standard derivation selection and filtering electrocautery discharge.
- You can display up to 3 channels of waveform simultaneously.
Oximetry: The oximetry parameter provides continuous noninvasive monitoring of oxygen saturation (% SpO2) in the arterial and pulse frequency (PR).
Noninvasive arterial pressure (NIBP):
- The noninvasive arterial pressure parameter (NIBP) provides values as systolic blood pressure, diastolic, and average plus heart rate.
- NIBP measurements can be made automatically, manually, or STAT.
Respiratory Rate (RR): The monitor provides respiratory rate and Resp waveform by measuring thoracic impedance between two ECG electrodes on the patient’s chest.
Temperature (TEMP): Includes two independent temperature control channels (T1 and T2).
- The monitor has a colour LCD screen with high resolution and high contrast.
- It provides a continuous, real-time image with up to 4 waveforms.
- It also shows the measured values, historical data, measurement trends, alarm limits, and patient information.
- The internal rechargeable battery is primarily intended for backup and switching use.
- The expected life of the battery is 2-5 years, depending on its use.
- A fully charged battery will last 2 to 3.5 hours depending on the usage of the monitor.
You can select a patient type:
- 7 inches high resolution, active matrix flat screen (TFT: Thin Film Transistor).
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels.
- LED working status
- LED AC power
- LED battery charge
- LED battery supply
- LED alarm silence
Alarm volume: 45dBA to 85 dBA, at 1 metre distance (adjustable).
- Heart rate range: 20-350 lpm
- Accuracy of heart rate: 2 lpm o ± 2% (whichever is greater)
- QRS detection range: 0.5 a 5 mV
- Pacemaker pulse detection: Amplitude: 2 mV a 700 mV
- Detection length: 0.1 – 2.0
- Alarm heart rate ranges:
- High: 20-350 lpm and off
- Low: 20-350 lpm and off
- Average heart rate: 8 seconds fixed as average
- Lead selection: I, II, III, V, aVR, aVL, or aVF (5-lead)
- Gain display settings: X 1/4, X1/2, X1, X2, X4
- Input range: -5.0 mV to +5.0 mV
- Frequency response: 0.05 Hz to 40 Hz
- Input impedance: Differential > 5 Mohms, as required and tested by ANSI/AAMI EC-13.
- Leakage: < 10 uA
- Isolation of patients: > 4000 VCA
- Waveform display: 120 Hz; 6.25, 12.5, 25, or 50 mm/s
- Frequency digits update: 1 Hz
- SpO2 range: 0-100% functional saturation
- SpO2 accuracy:
- 70-100% ± 2%
- <70% unspecified
- Pulse frequency range: 20-350 lpm
- Pulse frequency accuracy: ± 2 lpm or ± 2% (whichever is greater)
- SpO2 alarm range:
- High: 50 – -100% and off
- Low: 50 – -100% and off
- Calibration: Factory calibrated SpO2 range of 50% to 100% using human blood samples to a functional saturation.
- Blood pressure measurement
- Measurement method: Oscillometric with reducing deflation
- Range: Systolic: 40 to 270 mmHg
- Blood average: 30 to 220 mmHg
- Diastolic: 20 to 200 mmHg
- Pulse: 25 to 300 lpm
- NIBP accuracy: Algorithm based on human algorithm that meets or exceeds the accuracy requirements of standards ANSI / AAMI SP10:1992 and 2002 for non-invasive blood pressure using the oscillometric method.
- Inflation pressure setting.
- Measurement time: 30 to 50 seconds (typical), 120 seconds maximum
- Inflation pressure preset:
- 200 mmHg – Cat
- 150 mmHg – Dog
- 120 mmHg – Horse
- Calibration: Factory calibrated
- AUTO time interval: 2, 3, 5, 10, or 30 minutes, or 1, 2 hours 20-260 (in steps of 1 mmHg), and off
- Alarm range: 25- 250 lpm, ± 2% or ± 3 lpm (whichever is greater)
- Pulse frequency accuracy: 251-300 lpm, ± 5%
Respiratory rate (RESP):
- Range: 0-120 breaths per minute (rpm)
- Accuracy: ±1 rpm
- Resolution: 1 rpm
- RESP alarm range:
- High: 0-120 rpm (1 rpm steps) and off
- Low: 0-120 rpm (1 rpm steps) and off
- Channel: Two
- Range: 25-45 ºC
- Accuracy: ± 0.2 ºC plus a tolerance of the temperature sensor
- Resolution: 0.1 ºC
- TEMP alarm range:
- High: 35.5-43.5 ºC and deactivated in 0.1 increments
- Low: 35.5-43.5 ºC and deactivated in 0.1 increments
Power requirements: AC input: 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Width: 300 mm.
- Length: 180 mm.
- Height: 130 mm.
- Weight equipment: 2 kg. approx.
- Weight total: 3.6 kg approx.
- From 0 to 50 ºC (operation)
- From -40 to 75 ºC (storage)
- From 15 to 95% (operation)
- From 10 to 95% (storage)
- Protection type (against electrocutions): CLASS I (internal power supply)
- Operation mode: Continuous
- Degree of protection (against liquid ingress): IPX1, drip-proof
- Degree of mobility: Portable
- Degree of protection (against electrocutions): Type CF
- Safety requirements: EN60601-1:2002
- Veterinarian vital signs monitor
- Extension cord SpO2 + 2 oximetry sensors
- Cable, ECG, 5-lead + 5 clamps
- NIBP tube with:
- NIBP cuff, large, 7-13 cm (horses)
- NIBP cuff, medium, 6-11 cm (dogs)
- NIBP cuff, small, 4-8 cm (cats)
- Rectal temperature probe
- Internal battery
- Power cable
- User manual
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for all our products. This means the price you see on this page is the price you will pay at checkout. No additional cost will be added.
- Processing and Delivery: Most orders are processed within 24 hours if in stock. Delivery time for most orders is 7 – 14 business days. However, some of our products especially pillows, cushions and wedges are delivered with 5 business days if they are in stock. Please check individual product page for delivery time.
- Out of Stock Orders: Sometimes, products can be out of stock even when they show they are in stock on our website. If you place an order and the product is out of stock, we will notify you immediately and inform you how long it would take for the item to be back in stock and shipped. You will have the option to either wait or have your payment refunded.
- Possible Delayed Shipping: On some products on our website, we have noted that shipping may be delayed. Please ask us before purchasing such products to ensure they are in stock.