Last Updated: 10 October, 2019.
Returns & Refunds Policy
You may return most new, unused items for a full refund. We offer a 30 days refund policy subject to the following terms. Please read carefully before placing your order.
Can I return my item if there’s nothing wrong with it?
Absolutely! You can return your product for a full refund even if nothing is wrong with it. However, to qualify for a refund you must:
- Contact us immediately you receive the item to tell us you are returning it.
- Post the item back to us within 3 days of receiving it.
- The item must not have been opened and still intact in its original packaging
We will issue a full refund immediately the item has been received and checked for damages.
Any item kept over 7 days of receiving it will be considered used. In that case, we may offer you a replacement of the item if the item is faulty.
You just need these 3 things:
- Your proof of purchase
- The reason(s) you are returning the item
- The item should be unused, in its original packaging and in a re-sellable condition
Can I return my item if there’s something wrong with it?
If you received your item damaged, not as described or maybe something else is wrong with it or perhaps it stopped working within 30 days of receiving it, you can return it for an exchange or a full refund.
If you’ve had it for less than 30 days:
- Just get in touch with us via phone, email or directly from our website.
If you’ve had it for more than 30 days:
- Please get in touch and let us know the reason for wanting to return it. We’ll assess the problem and offer a recommendation. Please note that full refund may not be available after 30 days. However, all our products are covered by our 18 months Warranty during which time we will repair the product free of charge or replace it if it cannot be repaired.
How do I return my item?
To return your item, just get in touch with us either via phone, email or directly from our website. We will then send you the address to send your item to. If the return cost of the product is more than the actual cost of the product, we may ask you to destroy it and offer a full refund or replacement instead.
Do I have to pay postage fee to return an item?
Yes, customers are responsible for the postage fee to return an item to us.
How long will my refund take?
We’ll process your refund immediately the returned item arrives back to us or to our supplier. If you paid by PayPal, the money could appear in your PayPal account immediately after we issue the refund or as early as the next day. For credit or debit card payments, refunds can take up to 10 days to reach your account.
What counts as my proof of purchase?
Any of these:
- confirmation email
- your order number
If you can’t find one of the above, don’t worry. We should be able to sort everything out if you have:
- the email address used to buy your item
I posted my item for a refund/replacement. what happens now?
We’ll sort out your refund or replacement as soon as we’ve received your item – and that’s a promise. (This may take up to 2 weeks from when you mailed it.)